Agnes van Wieren completed her studies of Dutch law at the University of Groningen and has been an attorney since 1987. Agnes specializes in Law of Persons and Family Law. She has worked at BANNING since 1994. Within the Law of Persons and Family Law practice group, Agnes is primarily involved in divorces and alimony of entrepreneurs, whereby corporate law aspects may also play a part. In addition to her work as an attorney, she also acts as a divorce mediator and as an attorney in collaborative divorces. Agnes is a partner at BANNING.
- Lecturer of Family Law of various specialist and postgraduate courses and at BANNING Opleidingen (BANNING’s own certified training institute)
- Co-author of Praktijkgids Scheidingsrecht (Alimentatierekenen en de Ondernemer)
- Deputy Justice at the Amsterdam Court of Appeal
- Member of the Association of Family Lawyers and Divorce Mediators (vFAS)
- Certified member of the Netherlands Mediation Institute (NMI)
- Member of the Collaborative Divorce Holland Association and of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals