Louis Zonnenberg studied Dutch law at Radboud University Nijmegen. He has been practising as a lawyer since 1980 and has been a partner at BANNING since 1988. Through his many years of experience he has become a specialist in the law of persons and family law, and works as a lawyer and divorce mediator. Thanks to his wide-ranging expertise he is also a much sought-after lecturer and author.
Download the file below for a detailed CV of Louis Zonnenberg.
- lecturer at various postgraduate specialist courses, at BANNING Opleidingen and at Utrecht University;
- former chairman of the Association of Family Lawyers and Divorce Mediators (vFAS) and former chairman of this association’s Legal Working Group.
- deputy justice at the Courts of Appeal of The Hague and Amsterdam;
- author of the Dutch publication ‘Scheidingsbemiddeling’ in the series of monographs on divorce law and author of the ‘Het verrekenbeding’ manual;
- editorial member of EB, a magazine for divorce law and of theRechtspraak Familierecht (RFR) magazine;
- Certified member of the Netherlands Mediation Institute (NMI).
- arbitrator of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (N.A.I.)