(Inter)national tax law and the related transfer pricing rules represent an extensive and complex specialist field.
The expertise of BANNING
The Tax & Transfer Pricing practice group at BANNING is a made up of a multidisciplinary team of experienced international tax specialists and lawyers.
Our tax specialists focus on Dutch and international tax law and transfer pricing. In collaboration with affiliated offices in the Netherlands and abroad, together with our attorneys-at-law, we are capable of providing all-round fiscal and legal services to (multi)national enterprises and (wealthy) individuals. The focus is on offering advice in respect of corporation tax, dividend tax, income tax and transnational transactions. We can also assess and optimise your supply chain and the transfer price systems.
We have sector-specific tax and legal knowledge in-house, for example in the real estate sector.
A few aspects of our specialist services:
- Fiscal advice on daily business activities and strategic decision making including board room counselling;
- Preparation and negotiation on advance tax rulings (ATRs) and advance pricing arrangements (APAs);
- Transnational fiscal planning and structuring;
- Supervising/establishing venture capital and private equity funds;
- Advising on (inter)national planning for private investments and assets;
- Supervising (cross-border) mergers, split-ups and takeovers;
- Fiscal due diligence;
- From the point of view of transfer pricing, assisting in preparing, documenting, defending and underpinning your strategy, business structure and business processes;
- Advising on transnational holding, financing and IE/IP licensing activities;
- Tax accounting and coordination of tax compliance processes (returns for corporation tax, income tax and VAT);
- Fiscal supervision for innovative activities;
- Ensuring compliance with tax agreements in the framework of horizontal supervision in collaboration with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
We work together with you according to a pragmatic approach so that you can concentrate on your primary task: running your business!