The expertise of BANNING’s notarial practice
BANNING’s notarial practice consists of a multidisciplinary team of experienced civil-law notaries and candidate civil-law notaries and a legal team of notarial assistants.
BANNING’s notarial practice primarily focuses on business law and estate planning, whereby its clients are the central focus of its services.
BANNING’s notarial practice is characterised by broad legal services for business owners, family businesses and cross-border and other enterprises, including both small and medium-sized enterprises and larger, internationally operating organisations.
A few aspects of our specialist services:
- incorporating legal entities (companies, foundations, cooperatives, etc.) and amending their articles;
- issuing and transferring shares in Dutch companies;
- estate planning and the restructuring of private assets for directors-major shareholders and business owners;
- trust office foundations and the issue of depositary receipts for assets;
- shareholder agreements, participation agreements and corporate-law contracts;
- living wills;
- corporate services;
- cross-border structurings and restructurings;
- setting up legal structures;
- supervising Dutch and cross-border mergers, divisions and acquisitions;
- supervising financings and refinancings involving the creation of security rights;
- advising in the field of corporate governance;
- advising on employee participation; and
- advising in the field of the continuity of businesses and business succession.